As we recently moved into our new financial year and the challenges of Covid-19 it was also time to reflect on changes in our team taking us into the future.
We said goodbye to two retiring Partners, Mark Cummins and Mark Adams, who for a combined total of 53 years have contributed to the success and development of the Partnership and will be truly missed.
At the same time we said goodbye to Gill Hurden who after 20 years in the London office decided there was a lot of the world still to see. We will miss those cheering chats of her adventures.
The lockdown took away our chance to say goodbye in the usual way, but we look forward to meeting up later this year to celebrate with them and our new recruits.
This year has also seen some exciting introductions and we have welcomed:
- Joseph Smith as an Associate in our London office
- Richard Bellis as an Associate in our Sale office
- Lauren Leys in London replacing Gill
- Bradlee Pease in Harrogate through the apprenticeship scheme
- Craig Ford as our trainee in the Sale office
So, we are growing and we hope that new recruits will be as key in the future as our retirees.